Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Online Reputation Marketing...

Several threads all coming together in my head at the moment - I'll post some more about this on our company blogsite www.its-chemistry.com .

As part of our sales and marketing initiative we just want to make it really easy for existing / previous customers to refer us to new contacts.

A bit like "tell a friend" - but with a b2b spin...

Anyway - we'll start by focussing on our client extranet activity and see what results we get - then we'll open it out to customers as a solution/service once we establish how successful it is.

3 Comments:

|
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the one-post-a-month blog????

2:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could guarantee to do that many... :)

I did manage to do 2 or 3 a month back in 2005 - I'll try harder in future...

2:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi David,

I know it's late notice but im the director of the sydney underground film festival and would like you to be a guest of the festival. The festival runs from the 7th-10th sept 2007. If you see this message in time please contact me on through my email stefan@suff.com.au. I think you would really enjoy the line-up. warm regardss, stefan.

1:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home