Friday, March 11, 2005

It's all about China...

It finally made it to the front page in the Independent Education Review yesterday... fuck French and German - kids should be learning Chinese! That's my version of the headline - not their's ( I bought a learn Chinese CD-ROM about 2 years ago - ok I haven't learnt any yet - but it's the general idea!).

Tom Peters and I have been boring anyone who'll listen (- admittedly more people listen to Tom than me!!) about China for years...

It will all come to pass - including my space travel theory and everything!

AT PDG we spend a long time doing lots of EMEA wide translations - maybe we can just do english and chinese in future...

--------------------------------------------

By the way any hints on "how to be a visionary" and you're wife not just call you a "smug bastard" - even when you don't go around saying "I told you so"!

1 Comments:

|
Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing what's going on with the halo thing...

11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home