Wednesday, June 29, 2005

F-U-C-K - R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Read an article in the paper this morning - before I came to work...

Tony Blair is said to be addressing the "problem" of a lack of "respect" in Britain today.

The article said for "Respect" read "Law and Order"...

Everyone seems to be bashing the yob culture / yoof problems at the moment!!

------------------------------

[pause for rant - which I don't normally do - if you read some of my posts...]

I didn't get where I am today by ever giving a fuck about "respecting my elders", or my teachers, or the fascist, elitist, wealthy bastards that litter our land...

I think kids nowadays MUST (just by the act of living on this planet at this time) have a better outlook than they have ever, ever had previously in history - on all aspects of race, equality, etc etc.

------------------------------

Yes - they look stupid standing around street corners wearing hoodies / talking on their mobiles - but so did I in my day - as did the Mods and Rockers, as did the Teddy Boys and the unemployed of the 30's and 20's...

Get a life dudes... focus on something a bit more important!