Monday, January 10, 2005

Thoughts from the weekend...

Just finished reading Karaoke Capitalism - good read.

If you liked Funky Business you'll love this.

--------------------------------------------------

Will have to decide how often I'm going to update this and whether I'm going to take a free-form - make it up as I go along approach - or if it needs to be a bit more lovingly crafted.

I think that the main problem is that I haven't quite decided what blogs are for?

Are they not just a more up to date version of a Christmas "round-robin" - "I say chaps this is what we got up to this year" crap?

If anyone's got any handy hints - getting started - sort of info - please let me know.

1 Comments:

|
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just Hi and welcome to "blogdum" :) No hints just be you.

3:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home